NATIONAL PROTECTION AGENCY DC,LLC, "DBA" National Protection Agency DC Company, a reputable agency in the DC ( Central VA ) areas. We have 32 years nationwide experience in Civil and Criminal Investigations.
We also specialize in:
- Security Consultation of operational effectiveness of current technology as it relates to individual businesses. IT Infrastructure- Cyber Security
- Business Services Consultation & Management
- Fraudulent Claims ( Personal injury / Worker's Comp / Accident Recreations )
- Comprehensive Investigations of Individuals, lost persons, property theft.
- Retail Investigations - inter departmental and/or overall effectiveness of existing internal security operations. Event Security Teams
- Efficient, reliable, trained Security Service.
D3D Security Consulting, LLC and National Protection Agency DC Co., in a teaming partnership greatly enhances both agencies expertise and capabilities.
- Your company's security mission and concerns can be accomplished by allowing us to provide you with the expert and reliable services of National.
- We offer 24 hour security services according to your determined level of need.
- Our staff are certified and highly trained individuals in tactical & weapons for unarmed / armed Security.
- Your complete satisfaction is our Standard Operational Procedure.
- Owner / Affiliates:
- President / Managing Director, Jim Walker has worked in various agencies throughout his career.He has a record of success in specialized areas of operations.
- Brief History: Further, Jim owned and operated a successful Security firm for several years, from 1975 - 1988, in Houston, Texas. Under his leadership, the Houston Security Officer Guard Company became the largest Minority owned agency in Houston.
Early in his career, he begun assisting other small businesses reach their growth potential. In 1988, he completed a merger with three other smaller firms and eventually sold his stake.
A move to the District of Columbia in 1988 lead to the creation of National Protection Agency-DC, Inc. Mr. Walker continues to share insight and thirty years of security and specialized law enforcement experience with new ventures.
- Team of Affiliates:
- David N. Braswell, Sr. Senior VP, IT Operations
- George Laster, Senior Vice President,
- John Mouzon, (Indep.) Manager of Special Events.
- Hugo Nava, Chief of Security.
- Joey Pathammavong, Business Consultant Advisory Division,West Coast: .
- Retired General John Tarnue, ( Former Commanding General of the Armed Forces of Liberia )
- Gloria J. Davis, Board of Director/Senior Auditor.
- Rogers L. Gueory, Regional Business Consultant
- Catherine M. Walker, President of Success Solutions For Business of Houston, Texas. -
A private investigator is an individual who (1) investigates crimes, (2) investigates the identity, business, occupation, character, etc., of a person, (3) investigates the location of lost or stolen property, (4) investigates the cause of fires, losses, accidents, damage or injury, or (5) secures evidence for use in court. Private investigators may protect persons only if such services are incidental to an investigation..
Our Event Security Staff and Special Police Officer's are highly trained in tactical techniques and practice Good Customer Service Standards.
Special Thanks to Our past and present Clientele from 1988-2017
Main Contact #:804-402-3108
GOVT.CCR, D&B, EIN, UNITED NATIONS GLOBAL MARKET, Member of NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF INVESTIGATIVE SPECIALISTS
NONE OF THE MATERIAL CONTAINED HEREIN IS TO BE CONSIDERED LEGAL ADVICE.
See Consutling Info on Facebook Email: Natlprotec@Aol.com
We're on Facebook
Thanks for being a Visitor/Client 25547